Need help tracking down a song

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Need help tracking down a song

Postby scania144.420 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Hi everyone would like to start by thanking the admins for approving my membership and look forward to joining in with the community, we recently stayed in the Hotel Gold River in Salou and they were thankfully playing country music around the pool area there was a good selection of songs from Alan Jackson and also Joe Nichols, but there was one song that totally lost me and it had the words something like Sticks for Guns in the chorus and was wondering if anyone has any ideas what song this could have been as it was a great song to listen to and would love to hear it again.

Thanks for any help
Tony
scania144.420

Newbie Member

Re: Need help tracking down a song

Postby Smudger » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:10 pm

"Stick to your guns" might be a more likely lyric - having said that, I don't know any country song with that in it!
Smudger

Supreme Member

Postby pedadee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:52 am

pedadee

Postby scania144.420 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:19 am

pedadee wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxVeHTxAZ8
could this be it bon jovi

Thanks for the suggestion pedadee, that is not the one we are looking for :-( we are going to be back at the hotel again at the end of July for a couple of nights and hoping they still play the same song again and going to try recording it on my phone lol.

Thanks
Tony
scania144.420

Newbie Member

Postby lo&m » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 pm

There's an app for mobile phones that can identify a song just by sampling a bit of it. I don't remember what it's called but it shouldn't be too hard to find.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Postby scania144.420 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:25 am

lo&m wrote:There's an app for mobile phones that can identify a song just by sampling a bit of it. I don't remember what it's called but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Thanks have now searched and found an app to help identify the song lol, roll on the end of July and hopefully finding out this song that has been driving me mad lol
scania144.420

Newbie Member

Return to Saloon