Spotify, Amazon, etc

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Spotify, Amazon, etc

Postby kev » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 am

I was offered a chance to sign up for Amazon's Music Unlimited for 4 months for just 99p so I've given it a chance. There's some stuff I wanted to listen to which isn't on Spotify. So I've got Bob Skyles and his Skyrockets "1937-1940 Recordings" playing, a collection of old western swing music. Down the right hand side of the page it offers me other music that is "Recommended for you" - a wonderful selection of Brett Young, Old Dominion, and Florida Georgia Line ... yikes!! :shock: :lol:
kev

Ultimate Member

Re: Spotify, Amazon, etc

Postby livewire » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 am

kev wrote:I was offered a chance to sign up for Amazon's Music Unlimited for 4 months for just 99p so I've given it a chance. There's some stuff I wanted to listen to which isn't on Spotify. So I've got Bob Skyles and his Skyrockets "1937-1940 Recordings" playing, a collection of old western swing music. Down the right hand side of the page it offers me other music that is "Recommended for you" - a wonderful selection of Brett Young, Old Dominion, and Florida Georgia Line ... yikes!! :shock: :lol:

I tried the Amazon Unlimited as a 30 day trial and to research it.
Currently just have Amazon Music which you can stream the more popular recordings.

Have you tried the Carrie Underwood and Friends Playlist)
Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewire

Supreme Member

Re: Spotify, Amazon, etc

Postby kev » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 am

livewire wrote:
kev wrote:I was offered a chance to sign up for Amazon's Music Unlimited for 4 months for just 99p so I've given it a chance. There's some stuff I wanted to listen to which isn't on Spotify. So I've got Bob Skyles and his Skyrockets "1937-1940 Recordings" playing, a collection of old western swing music. Down the right hand side of the page it offers me other music that is "Recommended for you" - a wonderful selection of Brett Young, Old Dominion, and Florida Georgia Line ... yikes!! :shock: :lol:

I tried the Amazon Unlimited as a 30 day trial and to research it.
Currently just have Amazon Music which you can stream the more popular recordings.

Have you tried the Carrie Underwood and Friends Playlist)

No, haven't seen that one ... must track it down! :roll: :lol:
kev

Ultimate Member

Return to Worldwide Country Music