50th Annual CMA Awards are LONDON bound!

This is the place to discuss Country Music that is NOT specific to the UK

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

50th Annual CMA Awards are LONDON bound!

Postby livewirer on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:10 am
IP:

CMA Country Music Association Awards 50/50: 50th Annual CMA Awards are LONDON bound!
Following the phenomenal success of the 2016 C2C Country to Country the CMA have now decided to take it one step further with their boldest move yet!

50th Annual CMA Awards will be heading to London’s iconic O2 Arena in November - BLOG POST

Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, 2016 Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewirer
Supreme Member

Re: 50th Annual CMA Awards are LONDON bound!

Postby kev on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm
IP:

And I understand the Queen will present an award - turns out she's a big Thomas Rhett fan!
kev
Ultimate Member

Re: 50th Annual CMA Awards are LONDON bound!

Postby livewirer on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:44 pm
IP:

kev wrote:And I understand the Queen will present an award - turns out she's a big Thomas Rhett fan!

Hey Kev, I believe Elizabeth & Phillip bounce off the walls to some Sam Hunt but told Brian May to get off the Palace roof!
In recent interview Bob Harris (OBE, Other Bug*ers Efforts) promoting his C2C spin off Sessions CD told the interviewer that Princess Anne told him she listens to his show.
Why is it that everyone seems so supporting of Bob Harris' project. UKCountryRadio.com made it album of the week.
There is so much sucking up by the media and the artists it's unreal.
Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, 2016 Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewirer
Supreme Member

Return to Worldwide Country Music