Country Exclisives 2017

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Re: Country Exclisives 2017

Postby Moshe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm

SEASON 5 of "NASHVILLE" comes to our screens!
SEASON 5 of the hit US drama series "Nashville" reaches British TV screens next friday (28th) on SKY LIVING.
The new season premiers at 9PM.
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Postby Moshe » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:09 am

LADY GAGA is to star in a remake of the classic Hollywoood showbiz drama, "A Star Is Born".
The original came out in 1937 about two movie stars, one on the decline, the other on the rise. I recall the 1970's remake starring Barbra Streisand and Kris kristofferson. All I remember from that is people- usually Kris- throwing stuff about!
The remake has established country star, played by Bradley Cooper, whose career is on the decline, while the rising starlet, plays by Gaga, sees her career flourish.
I just hope the new movie won't have people throwing things about!
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Postby Moshe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 pm

SHANIA- THE DAY I PEED MYSELF ON STAGE.
Shania Twain told James Corden on The Late Late Show on TV that she suffers from stage fright, once so badly that she peed herself on stage.
This occurred when Twain performed an original song of hers for the first time at school.
Twain says that this accident created a puddle at her feet, but the quick thinking lass knocked over a glass of water on the floor to camouflage the mishap that no one knew about it, she says, till now!
Twain is due to release her first album in 15 years after struggling with vocal problems.
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Previous

Return to Worldwide Country Music