Hi from young musician!

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Hi from young musician!

Postby Tom Wright » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:51 am

Hi guys, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your forum!

My name is Tom Wright, and I'm a 21 year old British country musician from Peterborough. I released my own album last June, comprising of 13 original songs.

I'm currently on tour with the Billy Joel Songbook, working with Elio Pace (Terry Wogan House Band) across UK theatres, and with Tom Chaplin (lead singer from Keane) on his new solo project.

On August 25th, my own band and I shall be playing at Studio2, Liverpool, with support from Thorne Hill, Emma Moore and Meg McPartlin! So I'd love to see you there!

All the best,

Tom x

http://www.tomwrightguitar.com
Tom Wright

Newbie Member

Re: Hi from young musician!

Postby Willie S. Charlton » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:19 am

Tom Wright wrote:Hi guys, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your forum!

My name is Tom Wright, and I'm a 21 year old British country musician from Peterborough. I released my own album last June, comprising of 13 original songs.

I'm currently on tour with the Billy Joel Songbook, working with Elio Pace (Terry Wogan House Band) across UK theatres, and with Tom Chaplin (lead singer from Keane) on his new solo project.

On August 25th, my own band and I shall be playing at Studio2, Liverpool, with support from Thorne Hill, Emma Moore and Meg McPartlin! So I'd love to see you there!

All the best,

Tom x

I was on your concert! Frankly speaking, it was amazing! An ocean of crazy feelings! Thanks a lot for your music!
I hope the next big trend in music is talent!
Willie S. Charlton

Newbie Member

Re: Hi from young musician!

Postby lo&m » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Welcome to the forum, Willie and Tom.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Return to Introduce yourself