Hello out there

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Hello out there

Postby mrshindig » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi everyone, .my name is Mike from" Gracie Field"s Town .I'm retired now, the the kids have got me a laptop ,suffice to say I'm a bit dim with IT. Now put me in front of an audience with a telecaster that's a different thing. I'm sure it's a good idea I've registered on the British Country Music Website,because I think it's where old Country singers like me finish up.
I formed a Country Band some 35 years ago called "SHINDIG" maybe somebody out there may remember me ?. I'm fortunate to be in good health and my fingers still work.
I spend most of my free time now doing home recording to tracks now. I also own a single neck 10 string Fender pedal- Steel guitar(1963) upgraded to play E9 /B6 on the same neck Great fun for western swing.
If I can help anyone out there or you can help me with new stuff it would be nice hear form you.

Bye for now
Suredoappreciateit.

MIke
mrshindig

Newbie Member

Re: Hello out there

Postby camsgrandad » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Welcome Mike, if you need any help finding tracks, I'm your man. Not too far from you either, in Droylsden.

Andy
camsgrandad

Postby lo&m » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Postby mrshindig » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:11 pm

camsgrandad wrote:Welcome Mike, if you need any help finding tracks, I'm your man. Not too far from you either, in Droylsden.

Andy

Hello Andy, thanks for your reply and your offer of help with tracks is much appreciated. Yes you're right Droylsden is not far from me,I'll look forward
further chats.

Regards
Mike
mrshindig

Newbie Member

Return to Introduce yourself